The VP, Digital Sales will report directly to Global Sales group. The VP oversees all digital sales activities with a primary focus of driving Miramax’s LATAM and US SVOD business.
- Drive incremental revenue through analysis, negotiation and execution of digital licensing arrangements to LATAM and US broadband, cable, satellite, and other operators.
- Manage on-going operational aspects of existing and future license agreements.
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships with digital clients.
- Support strategy, development and deployment of subscription and /or ad supported non –linear channels
- P&L oversight
- Determine content and windowing strategy
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in a TV/Film product sales and distribution role
- Existing relationships with satellite/cable/broadband customers
- Works well under pressure including deliverables requiring fast turn-around
- Experience working with senior leadership
- Familiarity and interest in the entertainment business, specifically digital media and content
- Passion for new technology and digital trends
- Ability to effectively handle multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong financial acumen and Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a diverse team and build consensus across decision making
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com and include VP, Digital Sales in the subject line.