The role of Sales Coordinator is to provide sales support for the EMEA sales team, including pre and post-sales support as well as back up and assistance in the day to day management of existing deals. Working with the territory sales executives, in particular the SVP, Sales EMEA, the Administrator will contribute to the sales process in all its aspects.
Position Title: Sales Administrator
Reporting To: SVP, Head of Sales EMEA
- Working in a team of 2 people to support the sales team in all their administrative needs.
- Working extensively on film availabilities within all territories of EMEA
- Doing bespoke research projects when asked by the sales team. This might include an overview of the channels in a territory and what they are mainly showing in their film slots by way of example
- Preparation of product availability lists, with a particular emphasis on digital rights and clearances, working closely with LA deal management and rights management teams
- Prepare sales history reviews, forecasts and monthly sales reports
- Coordinating meetings for international markets including MIPCOM, MIPTV and the LA Screenings
- General administrative support throughout the sales process
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of general media market across Europe
- Assist with preparations in advance of market trips and specific client meetings
- Assist with ad hoc projects where necessary
- Experience working as a PA/team assistant within the media industries and have built up strong organizational skills
- Strong Office skills and be particularly proficient with Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills, including good phone etiquette
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, flexible, hard-working and professional and confident dealing with all levels of seniority.
- This is a small, close knit team so we are looking for someone who can fit in and enjoy their work
- Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Sales Administrator” in the subject line.