Premiere Props, a marketing memorabilia company, announced today that it will be auctioning off more than 1,000 Hollywood costumes and props, including those worn and used by Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson, and Marilyn Monroe, among others. It’s all part of this year’s Hollywood Extravaganza VI event, scheduled to kick off this Saturday at Premiere Props’ headquarters in El Segundo. Also included among this year’s lineup are several items that would be of particular interest to Miramax fans:::
- the shirt Brandon Lee wore in The Crow;
- the specimen cup used in The Switch;
- a royal ball invitation set from Ella Enchanted;
- a Bad Santa photo signed by Billy Bob Thornton;
- an original Cop Land screenplay;
- an outfit worn by a back up dancer in Chicago;
- a cravat from Gangs of New York;
- the costume Ralph Fiennes wore in The English Patient;
- a collection of sketches from Smart People.
Hollywood Extravaganza VI begins on June 23rd. For more details, click here.